Thursday, February 1, 2018
- This month’s Mad Money winner of the $20 Bobe’s gift card was Leslie Fish.
- Student Council is selling Chocolate Roses for $1.00 each now thru February 14th.
- Student Council will have a Valentines Dance on Friday, February 16th from 7-9. There will be food and a DJ. Tickets will go on sale Monday, February 12th thru Friday, February 16th. Tickets cost $8.00 in advance or $10.00 at the door.
- This is just a reminder that students are only allowed to leave for lunch with their parents and/or grandparents.
- Yearbook order forms are in the office. Cost is $15 or $19 with the student’s name on the cover. Order forms are due Friday, February 16th.
- The Peru’ Brew will be open every Friday from now on. Come and get your iced coffee, hot coffee, hot chocolate or water!
- There is a sign up sheet in the office for any student in the 6th or 7th grade that is interested in playing soccer next school year.
- The Sullivan High School Key Club and FCCLA will be hosting a Daddy/Daughter Dance on Friday, March 9th in the SHS cafeteria. It will be a 50’s “Sock Hop” theme. More information regarding tickets, prices and times will be announced in early February.
- ATTENTION 8th GRADERS: Schedules for next year needs to be turned into the office BEFORE next Wednesday, February 7th.
- For only $2.00 you can send a Crush to your “Crush”! Beginning February 5th through February 9th you will be able to write a special message and send a Crush Soda that your “Crush” will receive on Valentines Day!
- Parent and student meeting for Leadership (April) and National Convention (June) on Tuesday, February 6th at 6 pm in the Multipurpose Room.
- Spring pictures for all students will be Thursday, February 22nd. We will also be taking Wrestling Sports pictures this day.
PER MR. HITT:
- ABSOLUTELY NO SCHOOL IPADS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE CAFETERIA. STUDENTS WILL STILL BE ALLOWED TO HAVE THEIR CELL PHONES AT LUNCH.
LOST & FOUND: A purse was found after the basketball game on Thursday, January 18th.
An antique gold necklace was found after the basketball game Wednesday, January
A silver necklace was found in the 7th Grade hallway on January 25th.
Please give any lunch money to Mrs. Banther in the morning 7:30-8:00 am
Lunch Menu- 1/29/2018 thru 2/2/2018 (all lunches come with milk)
Thursday- Chicken Drumstick w/Roll, Chicken Fajitas, Hot Dog, Meatball Calzone, Sub Bar
Friday- French Toast Sticks w/Sausage, Beef Quesadilla, Chicken Club, Margherita Pizza, Sub Bar