Monday, January 30, 2018
- This month’s Mad Money drawing if for a $20 Bobe’s gift card.
- There is a sign up sheet in the office for any student interested in Chess Club.
- Student Council is selling Chocolate Roses for $1.00 each now thru February 14th.
- There will be a Student Council meeting on February 1st after school from 3-4.
- Student Council will have a Valentines Dance on Friday, February 16th from 7-9. There will be food and a DJ. Tickets will go on sale Monday, February 12th thru Friday, February 16th. Tickets cost $8.00 in advance or $10.00 at the door.
- This is just a reminder that students are only allowed to leave for lunch with their parents and/or grandparents.
- Yearbook order forms are in the office. Cost is $15 or $19 with the student’s name on the cover. Order forms are due Friday, February 16th.
- The Sullivan High School Soccer team is currently conducting their indoor season/open gym schedule. Mondays and Wednesdays from 7:30 – 9 pm in the SHS gym. Any 8th Grade boy or girl interested in playing soccer next year at the High School may attend the open sessions if you have a current physical on file in the office.
- 8th Grade Parent & Students will have a meeting with the Sullivan High School guidance counselors on Monday, January 29 at 6:00 p.m. in the SHS Cafeteria to learn about scheduling for the high school classes.
- The Peru’ Brew will be open every Friday from now on. Come and get your iced coffee, hot coffee, hot chocolate or water!
- The 5/6 GBB game on January 30th against George Rogers Clark has been cancelled.
- There is a sign up sheet in the office for any student in the 6th or 7th grade that is interested in playing soccer next school year.
- The Sullivan High School Key Club and FCCLA will be hosting a Daddy/Daughter Dance on Friday, March 9th in the SHS cafeteria. It will be a 50’s “Sock Hop” theme. More information regarding tickets, prices and times will be announced in early February.
PER MR. HITT:
- ABSOLUTELY NO SCHOOL IPADS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE CAFETERIA. STUDENTS WILL STILL BE ALLOWED TO HAVE THEIR CELL PHONES AT LUNCH.
LOST & FOUND: A purse was found after the basketball game on Thursday, January 18th.
An antique gold necklace was found after the basketball game Wednesday, January
A silver necklace was found in the 7th Grade hallway on January 25th.
Please give any lunch money to Mrs. Banther in the morning 7:30-8:00 am
Lunch Menu- 1/29/2018 thru 2/2/2018 (all lunches come with milk)
Monday- Chicken Teriyaki w/Brown Rice, Enchilada Casserole, Rib BBQ Sandwich, Cheeseburger Pizza, Sub Bar
Tuesday- Macaroni & Cheese w/Roll, Chicken Quesadilla, Chicken Philly Sandwich, Sausage Pizza, Sub Bar
Wednesday- Popcorn Chicken Bowl, Walking Taco, Meatball Sub, Buffalo Chicken Pizza, Sub Bar
Thursday- Chicken Drumstick w/Roll, Chicken Fajitas, Hot Dog, Meatball Calzone, Sub Bar
Friday- French Toast Sticks w/Sausage, Beef Quesadilla, Chicken Club, Margherita Pizza, Sub Bar