Wednesday, January 17, 2018
- Arrowette’s will have a Dance Clinic on Saturday, January 20th from 9:00 am to 1:30 am. Those who signed up for the clinic will perform at the game that evening.
- This month’s Mad Money drawing if for a $20 Bobe’s gift card.
- Football workouts for 8th Grade Boys will start on Monday, January 8th and will be Monday thru Thursday at the SHS Weight Room. The SHS Weight Room will be open from 3:15 to 6:30 for any boy interested. If you are going to go directly to the High School after school you will need a bus pass.
- FCA will meet on January 24th at 7:30 am in the Library and on January 31st after school from 3-4 in the Library.
- There is a sign up sheet in the office for any Middle School student that is interested in wrestling. The last day to sign up will be January 19th and you will need to have a current physical on file to participate.
- 6th & 7th Grade Boys will have football workouts at the High School Weight Room on Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays at 5:30. Boys must have a current physical on file to participate.
- There is a sign up sheet in the office for any student interested in Chess Club.
- Student Council is selling Chocolate Roses for $1.00 each now thru February 14th.
- There will be a Student Council meeting on Wednesday, January 24th from 3-4 after school.
- Student Council will have a Valentines Dance on Friday, February 16th from 7-9. There will be food and a DJ. Tickets will go on sale Monday, February 12th thru Friday, February 16th. Tickets cost $8.00 in advance or $10.00 at the door.
- This is just a reminder that students are only allowed to leave for lunch with their parents and/or grandparents.
- Fitness classes for employees start today at Sullivan and Thursday at Carlisle.
- Yearbook order forms are in the office. Cost is $15 or $19 with the student’s name on the cover. Order forms are due Friday, February 16th.
- There is no open gym for soccer today.
- 5th & 6th Grade Dance Team will have practice after school tomorrow, January 18th, from 3-5:30 pm. Pizza will be ordered. Make sure to bring costume and accessories for the performance at school tomorrow.
- There is a Student Council meeting on Wednesday, January 24th from 3-4 pm.
PER MR. HITT:
- ABSOLUTELY NO SCHOOL IPADS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE CAFETERIA. STUDENTS WILL STILL BE ALLOWED TO HAVE THEIR CELL PHONES AT LUNCH.
Please give any lunch money to Mrs. Banther in the morning 7:30-8:00 am
Lunch Menu- 1/15/2018 thru 1/19/2018 (all lunches come with milk)
Thursday- General Tso Chicken w/Brown Rice, Pork Carnitas, Quesadilla Burger, Buffalo Chicken Pizza, Sub Bar