Thursday, January 11, 2018
- Arrowette’s will have a Dance Clinic on Saturday, January 20th from 9:00 am to 1:30 am. The cost is $26.00 and includes T-shirt and lunch. The clinic is open for ages Kindergarten thru 8th Forms are in the office and need to be turned in no later than Thursday, January 11th. Those who attend the clinic will perform at the game that evening.
- This month’s Mad Money drawing if for a $20 Bobe’s gift card.
- Football workouts for 8th Grade Boys will start on Monday, January 8th and will be Monday thru Thursday at the SHS Weight Room. The SHS Weight Room will be open from 3:15 to 6:30 for any boy interested. If you are going to go directly to the High School after school you will need a bus pass.
- FCA will meet on January 17th & 24th at 7:30 am in the Library. There will be a FCA Prayer Breakfast on January 17th in the Multi Purpose Room if it is available. FCA will meet on January 31st after school from 3-4 in the Library.
- There is a sign up sheet in the office for any Middle School student that is interested in wrestling. The last day to sign up will be January 19th and you will need to have a current physical on file to participate.
- There will be a County Wide Middle School Mixer hosted by the Heart of Sullivan on Friday, January 12th from 7 to 10 pm. Cost is $3 at the door. There will be a DJ, Photo booth. Pizza will be available for $1, Popcorn will be $1, Chips will be $0.50 and Drinks will be $0.50.
- 6th & 7th Grade Boys will have football workouts at the High School Weight Room on Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays at 5:30. Boys must have a current physical on file to participate.
- There is a sign up sheet in the office for any student interested in Chess Club.
- Student Council is selling Chocolate Roses for $1.00 each starting on Monday, February 12th thru February 14th.
- Peru Brew will be open tomorrow morning.
- There will be a Student Council meeting on Wednesday, January 24th from 3-4 after school.
- 6th Grade Dance Team (6th Grade Only) will have an extra dance practice on Friday, January 12th from 3-4:30 in the SMS Multi Purpose Room.
- Student Council will have a Valentines Dance on Friday, February 16th from 7-9. There will be food and a DJ. Tickets will go on sale Monday, February 12th thru Friday, February 16th. Tickets cost $8.00 in advance or $10.00 at the door.
- This is just a reminder that students are only allowed to leave for lunch with their parents and/or grandparents.
PER MR. HITT:
- ABSOLUTELY NO SCHOOL IPADS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE CAFETERIA. STUDENTS WILL STILL BE ALLOWED TO HAVE THEIR CELL PHONES AT LUNCH.
Please give any lunch money to Mrs. Banther in the morning 7:30-8:00 am
Lunch Menu- 1/8/2018 thru 1/12/2018 (all lunches come with milk)
Monday- Sweet & Sour Chicken w/Brown Rice, Chicken Enchiladas, Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich BBQ Chicken Pizza, Cheese Pizza, Pepperoni Pizza
Tuesday- Spaghetti w/Meat Sauce & Breadstick, Cheese Quesadilla, Chicken Parmesan Sandwich, Bosco Sticks w/Sauce, Cheese Pizza, Pepperoni Pizza
Wednesday- Pulled Pork w/Cornbread, Steak Fajitas, Bacon Cheeseburger, Veggie Pizza, Cheese Pizza, Pepperoni Pizza
Thursday- Chili Cheese Fries, Walking Taco, Pulled Pork Sandwich, Sausage Pizza, Cheese Pizza, Pepperoni Pizza
Friday- Country Fried Steak w/Gravy, Beef Quesadilla, Chicken Cordon Blue Sandwich, Hawaiian Pizza, Cheese Pizza, Pepperoni Pizza