/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:”Times New Roman”;
Sullivan Middle School
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
· Christmas Dance is scheduled for December 15th in the Multi Purpose room from 7-9 p.m. Girls may wear spaghetti strap or strapless dresses as long as it is appropriate.
· Ear buds are now available in the office to purchase for $1.00.
· November Mad Money drawing will be for a $20 I-tunes gift card.
· Beta practices today:
Advertising Design, 3-4 Mrs. Badger’s room
Banner 4-5 choir room
Tower of Power 5-6 8TH grade project lab
Talent 5:45-6:30 Mandatory if you do not show up for your [art you will be removed from the performance!!!
Living Lit 7-8 Choir room Mandatory If you do not show up your character will be reassigned to someone else or removed from the scene!
Songfest 8-845 Pm in Choir room Mandatory LAST time to get all 48 betas together before Songfest performance on Friday morning.
· There will be an open gym for Middle School students interested in wrestling at the High School on Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays from 5:30-6:40.
· LOST & FOUND: A watch was found and turned into the office.
· Friday, November 17 will be an E-Learning Day where students can choose to stay home & do their work on their ipad. As long as they do their work they will not be counted absent. If internet is not available at home the teacher will provide paper assignments to the students.
· 8th Grade vision screening will be on Thursday, November 16th.
· The SMS Winter Concert will be December 18th at 7 pm in the SHS Auditorium.
· Please participate in the Holiday Food Drive! Must be non-perishable food items. It will be from November 15th thru December 1st. Items should be taken to Mrs. Arnett’s Classroom. Students who donate 5 or more items will earn Mad Money.
· Reminder: No leggings are to be worn without long shirts that are finger tip length, also no jeans with holes in them above finger tip length.
· FCA meeting after school today
PER MR. HITT:
· ABSOLUTELY NO SCHOOL IPADS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE CAFETERIA. STUDENTS WILL STILL BE ALLOWED TO HAVE THEIR CELL PHONES AT LUNCH.
Please give any lunch money to Mrs. Banther in the morning 7:30-8:00 am
Up Coming Sporting Events:
11-14 7/8 BBB @ George Rogers Clark 6 pm
Lunch Menu- 10/30/17 -11/3/17 (all lunches come with milk)
Monday- General Tso Chicken w/Rice, Buffalo Chicken Pizza, Salami & Bologna Subs, Quesadilla Burger & Pork Carnitas
Tuesday- Thanksgiving Dinner – Chicken & Noodles, Green Beans, Rolls, Mashed Potatoes, Fruit Salad & Pumpkin Pie.
Wednesday- Bosco Sticks & Sauce, Supreme Pizza, Bacon Sub, Meatball Sub & Chicken Quesadilla
Thursday- Popcorn Chicken Bowl, Sausage Calzone, Crispy Chicken Sandwich, Hot Dog & Chicken Fajitas
Friday- Chicken & Waffles, BBQ Chicken Flatbread Pizza, Pepperoni Sub, Cuban Turkey Sandwich & Beef Qeusadilla
SWSC CALENDAR 2017-2018