Tuesday, November 14, 2017
- Christmas Dance is scheduled for December 15th in the Multi Purpose room from 7-9 p.m. Girls may wear spaghetti strap or strapless dresses as long as it is appropriate.
- Ear buds are now available in the office to purchase for $1.00.
- November Mad Money drawing will be for a $20 I-tunes gift card.
- Beta practices today: Songfest 5-6 in the choir room, Visual Arts (photography, wreath, etc.) drop off 4-6 in the choir room, Banner 4-5 in the choir room & Robotics 3-5 in the choir room.
- Choir Shirt money is now past due. The cost is $18. Money needs to be turned in to the office.
- There will be an open gym for Middle School students interested in wrestling at the High School on Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays from 5:30-6:40.
- LOST & FOUND: A watch was found and turned into the office.
- Friday, November 17 will be an E-Learning Day where students can choose to stay home & do their work on their ipad. As long as they do their work they will not be counted absent. If internet is not available at home the teacher will provide paper assignments to the students.
- 8th Grade vision screening will be on Thursday, November 16th.
- The SMS Winter Concert will be December 18th at 7 pm in the SHS Auditorium.
- Please participate in the Holiday Food Drive! Must be non-perishable food items. It will be from November 15th thru December 1st. Items should be taken to Mrs. Arnett’s Classroom. Students who donate 5 or more items will earn Mad Money.
- Reminder: No leggings are to be worn without long shirts that are finger tip length, also no jeans with holes in them above finger tip length.
PER MR. HITT: ABSOLUTELY NO SCHOOL IPADS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE CAFETERIA. STUDENTS WILL STILL BE ALLOWED TO HAVE THEIR CELL PHONES AT LUNCH.
Please give any lunch money to Mrs. Banther in the morning 7:30-8:00 am