Sullivan Middle School
Friday, November 3, 2017
- UPCOMING FCA MEETINGS: FCA will have a Prayer Breakfast on November 8th at 7:30 a.m. in the Multi Purpose room. Donuts and juice will be served.
- Christmas Dance is scheduled for December 15th in the Multi Purpose room from 7-9 p.m. Girls may wear spaghetti strap or strapless dresses as long as it is appropriate.
- Ear buds are now available in the office to purchase for $1.00.
- Gold Dusters will have their regular practice on Monday and then again on Tuesday, November 7th it will be from 3:05-3:45 in the gym.
- 6th Grade Girls Basketball tryouts will be November 6th from 5:30 – 7 & November 7th from 4:30 – 5:30. You must have a current physical on file.
- November Mad Money drawing will be for a $20 I-tunes gift card.
- Songfest practice next week will be in the choir room Monday 3-4, Wednesday 5-6 & Friday 3-4.
- Beta Parent Chaperone meeting will be on Monday, November 13th at 7 p.m. in the choir room. Also if you want a Campaign T-shirt please let Mrs. Flath know the sizes this week. Parents can pay Mrs. Flath at the parent meeting on the 13th. Each shirt is $8.50; if you are ordering an XXL the cost is $10.50.
- Beta Advertisement Group will meet after school on Wednesday, November 8th until 4.
- Veterans Day Program will be on Friday, November 10th at 8:30. Parents are invited to attend.
- Choir Shirts need to be paid for this week. The cost is $18. Money needs to be turned in to the office.
- 6th Grade Dance candle orders need turned in to the office.
- There will be an open gym for Middle School students interested in wrestling at the High School on Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays from 5:30-6:40.
- Football players must turn in their uniforms TODAY at the Wrestling Room at the High School between 3:30-5.
PER MR. HITT:
- ABSOLUTELY NO SCHOOL IPADS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE CAFETERIA. STUDENTS WILL STILL BE ALLOWED TO HAVE THEIR CELL PHONES AT LUNCH.
Please give any lunch money to Mrs. Banther in the morning 7:30-8:00 am
Up Coming Sporting Events:
11-7 BBB @ Vinn. Rivet Bus leaves at 4:45
Soccer meeting after school
11-9 BBB @ Home vs Washington 6 pm
Lunch Menu- 10/30/17 -11/3/17 (all lunches come with milk)
Friday- French toast Sticks w/Sausage Patties, Meat Lovers Pizza, Pepperoni Sub, Cuban Turkey Sandwich, Beef Quesadila
SWSC CALENDAR 2017-2018