Sullivan Middle School
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
- Spring Choir Concert for SMS & SHS Choirs –May 22nd 7 pm SHS Auditorium
- Sullivan Girls Summer Basketball for grades 4th– 8th will be June 5, 8, and June 12 & 13. Cost is $25 which includes a t-shirt. Forms are in the office
- Any SMS FFA member interested in attending the Summer SAE Tour onJune 12-14 can get an application from Mr. Cross. Applications and $25.00 deposit are due to Mr. Cross no later than Wednesday, May 17th.
- Beta volunteer hours need to be turned in byMay 19. Betas who have not completed any hours for the year may not attend state convention in November.
- Academic Awards Program will be on Tuesday, May 23 @9am in the SMS multi-purpose room
- The 2017-2018 Div. II Book Battle list is now available for Jr. Betas. Pick up the list outside Mrs. Badgers room and start reading.
- All iPads, cases, cords and chargers will be collected on Friday, May 19th. Make sure you have all items at school.
- There is a sign up sheet in the office on the table for any incoming freshman boy next year that would like to do tennis.
- There is a sign up sheet in the office for any boy interested in grades 6 – 7 wanting to do tennis next fall.
- The Lads and Lassies 4-H club will meettomorrow, Tuesday, May 16 at 6:30 at the Turman Township firehouse.
- Any 8thgrade student interested in doing cross country must sign up for the remind group as told during your meeting on May 8th. Info is on the table in the office if you have lost the papers that were handed out.
Please give any lunch money to Mrs. Banther in the morning 7:30-8:00 am
Lunch Menu- 5/15/17 –5/19/17 (All lunch meals come with milk)
Wednesday-Hamburger or Fish nuggets
Thursday-Beef Dippers or Beef & cheese burrito
Friday-Baked pasta or Corn dogs
SWSC CALENDAR 2016-2017
May 25 End of Second Semester/Fourth Nine Weeks
May 26 No School-Possible Make Up Day
May 27 Graduation