Sullivan Middle School
Monday, May 15, 2017
- Spring Choir Concert for SMS & SHS Choirs –May 22nd 7 pm SHS Auditorium
- Sullivan Girls Summer Basketball for grades 4th– 8th will be June 5, 8, and June 12 & 13. Cost is $25 which includes a t-shirt. Forms are in the office.
- Sullivan Middle School Art Show May 16 th @ 5:30pm
- Any SMS FFA member interested in attending the Summer SAE Tour onJune 12-14 can get an application from Mr. Cross. Applications and $25.00 deposit are due to Mr. Cross no later than Wednesday, May 17th.
- Beta volunteer hours need to be turned in byMay 19. Betas who have not completed any hours for the year may not attend state convention in November.
- Academic Awards Program will be on Tuesday, May 23 @9am in the SMS multi-purpose room
- The 2017-2018 Div. II Book Battle list is now available for Jr. Betas. Pick up the list outside Mrs. Badgers room and start reading.
- All iPads, cases, cords and chargers will be collected on Friday, May 19th. Make sure you have all items at school.
- There is a sign up sheet in the office on the table for any incoming freshman boy next year that would like to do tennis.
- There is a sign up sheet in the office for any boy interested in grades 6 – 7 wanting to do tennis next fall.
- The Lads and Lassies 4-H club will meettomorrow, Tuesday, May 16 at 6:30 at the Turman Township firehouse.
Please give any lunch money to Mrs. Banther in the morning 7:30-8:00 am
Lunch Menu- 5/15/17 –5/19/17 (All lunch meals come with milk)
Monday- Chicken Tenders or Hot dog
Tuesday- Pepperoni pizza boats or BBQ chicken sandwich
Wednesday-Hamburger or Fish nuggets
Thursday-Beef Dippers or Beef & cheese burrito
Friday-Baked pasta or Corn dogs
SWSC CALENDAR 2016-2017
May 25 End of Second Semester/Fourth Nine Weeks
May 26 No School-Possible Make Up Day
May 27 Graduation