Sullivan Middle School
Tuesday, May 9, 2017
- Spring Choir Concert for SMS & SHS Choirs –May 22nd 7 pm SHS Auditorium
- FCA will beWednesday, May 10 at 7:30 a.m. in the library. Everyone is welcome to attend.
- Sullivan Girls Summer Basketball for grades 4th– 8th will be June 5, 8, and June 12 & 13. Cost is $25 which includes a t-shirt. Forms are in the office.
- The 8thGrade Sports Banquet will be Tuesday, May 16 at 6:00 p.m. Anyone attending please bring a covered dish. The sign up sheet is in the office if you plan to attend and also please put down how many in family. Meat, drinks and table service will be provided.
- Sullivan Middle School Art Show May 16 th @ 5:30pm
- Any SMS FFA member interested in attending the Summer SAE Tour onJune 12-14 can get an application from Mr. Cross. Applications and $25.00 deposit are due to Mr. Cross no later than Wednesday, May 17th.
- There is information and a registration form for the Merom 3 on 3 Basketball Tourney for Boys & Girls on the desk in the office. Forms and money are due byMay 27 to the address listed on the form.
- On the table in the office there are application forms for jobs of detaselling corn this summer. You must be 13 years old to apply.
- Beta volunteer hours need to be turned in byMay 19. Betas who have not completed any hours for the year may not attend state convention in November.
- Academic Awards Program will be on Tuesday, May 23 @9am in the SMS multi-purpose room
- The 2017-2018 Div. II Book Battle list is now available for Jr. Betas. Pick up the list outside Mrs. Badgers room and start reading.
- Betas going to National Convention need to have their final payment and ticket money turned inThursday, May 4.
See Mrs. Badger is you have any questions about your balance.
You also need to tell her your t-shirt size.
Betas that have not picked up their certificate and pin need to see Mrs. Badger between passing periods to pick them up.
If you are going to National Convention, your Disney and Universal ticket money MUST be turned in no later than noon Wednesday, May 10. No orders will be accepted after tomorrow.
Please give any lunch money to Mrs. Banther in the morning 7:30-8:00 am
Lunch Menu- 5/8/17 –5/12/17 (All lunch meals come with milk)
Tuesday- Pepperoni Pizza Boats or Ravioli
Wednesday-Macaroni & cheese or Chicken patty
Thursday- Chicken Quesadilla or Meatball Sub
Friday-Tacos or Mini corn dogs
SWSC CALENDAR 2016-2017
May 25 End of Second Semester/Fourth Nine Weeks
May 26 No School-Possible Make Up Day
May 27 Graduation