Sullivan Middle School
Tuesday, May 2, 2017
- 7thGrade Field Trip Forms for Sky Zone are due in the office by Wednesday, May 3rd along with the money.
- Spring Choir Concert for SMS & SHS Choirs –May 22nd 7 pm SHS Auditorium
- FCA will beWednesday, May 10 at 7:30 a.m. in the library. Everyone is welcome to attend.
- Sullivan Girls Summer Basketball for grades 4th– 8th will be June 5, 8, and June 12 & 13. Cost is $25 which includes a t-shirt. Forms are in the office.
- The 8thGrade Sports Banquet will be Tuesday, May 16 at 6:00 p.m. Anyone attending please bring a covered dish. The sign up sheet is in the office if you plan to attend and also please put down how many in family. Meat, drinks and table service will be provided.
- Any SMS FFA member interested in attending the Summer SAE Tour onJune 12-14 can get an application from Mr. Cross. Applications and $25.00 deposit are due to Mr. Cross no later than Wednesday, May 17th.
- There is information and a registration form for the Merom 3 on 3 Basketball Tourney for Boys & Girls on the desk in the office. Forms and money are due byMay 27 to the address listed on the form.
- On the table in the office there are application forms for jobs of detaselling corn this summer. You must be 13 years old to apply.
- Beta volunteer hours need to be turned in byMay 19. Betas who have not completed any hours for the year may not attend state convention in November.
- Academic Awards Program will be on Tuesday, May 23 @9am in the SMS multi-purpose room
- Betas going to National Convention need to have their final payment and ticket money turned inThursday, May 4.
See Mrs. Badger is you have any questions about your balance.
You also need to tell her your t-shirt size.
Betas that have not picked up their certificate and pin need to see Mrs. Badger between passing periods to pick them up.
Please give any lunch money to Mrs. Banther in the morning 7:30-8:00 am
Lunch Menu- 5/1/17 –5/5/17 (All lunch meals come with milk)
Monday- Cajun Fish Sandwich or Grilled Chicken Parmesean
Tuesday- Boneless Chicken Wings or Breakfast wrap
Wednesday-Baked pasta w/bread stick or Hot dog
Thursday- Nacho Supreme or Calzone
Friday-Chili w/crackers or Hot ham & cheese sandwich
SWSC CALENDAR 2016-2017
May 25 End of Second Semester/Fourth Nine Weeks
May 26 No School-Possible Make Up Day
May 27 Graduation