Sullivan Middle School
Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- 8th Grade End of the school year trip. The 8th grade class will go to Holiday World on Wednesday, May 24. The cost of the trip is $50 per student which includes ticket entrance into the park, buffet lunch, & a meal before leaving the park. A trash bag fundraiser is offered to help defray cost for those interested. Trash bags sell for $12 and students earn approximately $5 for each roll sold. Bus usually leaves around 8:15am and returns between 8-9pm. Chaperones will be needed. We will take 10-12 chaperones and they can go on first come first serve basis. Cost is the same for chaperones. Let the office know asap! Students that have 10 disciplines will not be allowed to attend!
- Anyone interested in the Salvation Army Summer Camp at Camp Hidden Falls located east of Bedford, IN there is information in the office on the table. See Mrs. Kirschner if you need an application. Cost is $25 or $10 per person for families who qualify financially
- Betas are needed to help with the campaign skit. Meet after school on, April 26 until 4:00 in Mrs. Badger’s room.
- Livestock judging practice will be today from 3:15-4:30 in the 6th grade projects lab.
- I apologize for the inconvenience but we are going to have to move the date and time of SHS Softball Camp. The new date will beSATURDAY APRIL 29TH. The new time will be 8-11. I would like all forms by WEDNESDAY APRIL 19TH. I will email everyone a new form.
Please give any lunch money to Mrs. Banther in the morning 7:30-8:00 am
Lunch Menu- 4/24/17 –4/28/17 (All lunch meals come with milk)
Tuesday- Sweet & sour chicken w/rice or Philly steak & cheese Sandwich
Wednesday-Turkey & gravy w/mashed potatoes w/roll or Beefy mac & cheese
Thursday- Chicken fried steak w/gravy & roll or Pepperoni Calzone
Friday-Corn dogs or pulled pork sliders w/coleslaw
SWSC CALENDAR 2016-2017
May 25 End of Second Semester/Fourth Nine Weeks
May 26 No School-Possible Make Up Day
May 27 Graduation