Sullivan Middle School
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
- 8th Grade End of the school year trip. The 8th grade class will go to Holiday World on Wednesday, May 24. The cost of the trip is $50 per student which includes ticket entrance into the park, buffet lunch, & a meal before leaving the park. A trash bag fundraiser is offered to help defray cost for those interested. Trash bags sell for $12 and students earn approximately $5 for each roll sold. Bus usually leaves around 8:15am and returns between 8-9pm. Chaperones will be needed. We will take 10-12 chaperones and they can go on first come first serve basis. Cost is the same for chaperones. Let the office know asap! Students that have 10 disciplines will not be allowed to attend!
- There will be a parent meeting for betas attending national convention onThursday, April 20 at 6:30 p.m. in SMS library. Beta has released new developments about national convention that need to be discussed. It is VERY important to attend.
- Anyone interested in the Salvation Army Summer Camp at Camp Hidden Falls located east of Bedford, IN there is information in the office on the table. See Mrs. Kirschner if you need an application. Cost is $25 or $10 per person for families who qualify financially
- The Lads and Lassies 4-H club will have a meetingThursday at 6:30pm at the Turman Township firehouse. Please bring your flower orders.
- Tower of Power will meetThursday, April 20 3:00-4:45 in the 8th grade project room.
- Cheer tryouts for 8th graders going to high school will be held Friday, April 21st at 3:45 p.m. in the SHS gymnasium. There will be practice for tryouts on Wednesday, April 19th from 3:45 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. in the SHS gymnasium. At practice you will learn basic stunting, jumps, motion technique, and a short cheer and chant that you will perform the day of tryouts. Practices and tryouts will be closed to all except for judges, administrators, and coaches. There will be a panel of judges who are impartial and qualified to judge and vote. If you have any question, please feel free to contact me. Mindy Young 812-230-3205
- I apologize for the inconvenience but we are going to have to move the date and time of SHS Softball Camp. The new date will beSATURDAY APRIL 29TH. The new time will be 8-11. I would like all forms by WEDNESDAY APRIL 19TH. I will email everyone a new form.
Please give any lunch money to Mrs. Banther in the morning 7:30-8:00 am
Lunch Menu- 4/17/17 –4/21/17 (All lunch meals come with milk)
Wednesday-Spicy Popcorn Chicken w/Roll or Baked Pasta w/breadstick
Thursday- French Bread Pizza or Breakfast Bagel Sandwich
Friday-Cajun Fish Po Boy or Chefs Choice
SWSC CALENDAR 2016-2017
May 25 End of Second Semester/Fourth Nine Weeks
May 26 No School-Possible Make Up Day
May 27 Graduation