Sullivan Middle School
Tuesday, April 4, 2017
- 6TH & 7TH Grade Girls interested in trying out for Gold Dusters for next year the sign-up sheet is in the office. You must have a current physical on file to try out. Practice will be April 3 – 6 from 4:00 – 4:45. Tryouts will be on April 7 from 4:45 – 5:30
- Sign-up sheet is in the office for any 8th grade girl wanting to try out for Arrowettes – Practice will be April 3 – 6 from 3:10 – 4:00. Tryouts will be April 7th from 3:30 – 4:45.
- 4-H livestock judging practice will be held after school today (Tuesday) at the middle school from3:15-4:30. Please bring your resource materials and a pencil.
- SPORTS PHYSICALS will be offered this year on Thursday, April 13th @ 9am. Students must have paperwork filled out & signed by a parent with $10.
- We ask that all paperwork & money be turned in by April 11th so we know how many to prepared for on this day, thank you!
- Student Council MeetingThursday Morning (4/6) at 7:30 in library. Please bring $15 for your t-shirt and signed field trip waiver.
- Spring Sports Pictures will be on Tuesday, April 18
- Those betas going to the leadership conferencetomorrow (Tuesday) will load the bus at 7:20 a.m. in the back of Sullivan Middle School by the gym.
- Cheer tryouts for 8th graders going to high school will be held Friday, April 21st at 3:45 p.m. in the SHS gymnasium. There will be practice for tryouts on Wednesday, April 19th from 3:45 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. in the SHS gymnasium. At practice you will learn basic stunting, jumps, motion technique, and a short cheer and chant that you will perform the day of tryouts. Practices and tryouts will be closed to all except for judges, administrators, and coaches. There will be a panel of judges who are impartial and qualified to judge and vote. If you have any question, please feel free to contact me. Mindy Young 812-230-3205
- I apologize for the inconvenience but we are going to have to move the date and time of SHS Softball Camp. The new date will beSATURDAY APRIL 29TH. The new time will be 8-11. I would like all forms by WEDNESDAY APRIL 19TH. I will email everyone a new form.
Please give any lunch money to Mrs. Banther in the morning 7:30-8:00 am
Lunch Menu- 4/3/17 –4/7/17 (All lunch meals come with milk)
Tuesday- French Bread pizza or Pretzel & Yogurt
Wednesday-Spaghetti w/Bosco stick or Hot dog w/bag of chips
Thursday- Nachos Supreme or Corn Dog
Friday-Taco/Nacho bar or Chicken w/fries
SWSC CALENDAR 2016-2017
April 14 Good Friday- No School
May 25 End of Second Semester/Fourth Nine Weeks
May 26 No School-Possible Make Up Day
May 27 Graduation