Sullivan Middle School
Monday, April 3, 2017
- 6TH & 7TH Grade Girls interested in trying out for Gold Dusters for next year the sign-up sheet is in the office. You must have a current physical on file to try out. Practice will be April 3 – 6 from 4:00 – 4:45. Tryouts will be on April 7 from 4:45 – 5:30
- Sign-up sheet is in the office for any 8th grade girl wanting to try out for Arrowettes – Practice will be April 3 – 6 from 3:10 – 4:00. Tryouts will be April 7th from 3:30 – 4:45.
- SPORTS PHYSICALS will be offered this year on Thursday, April 13th @ 9am. Students must have paperwork filled out & signed by a parent with $10.
- We ask that all paperwork & money be turned in by April 11th so we know how many to prepared for on this day, thank you!
- Spring Sports Pictures will be on Tuesday, April 18
- Those betas going to the leadership conferencetomorrow (Tuesday) will load the bus at 7:20 a.m. in the back of Sullivan Middle School by the gym.
- Cheer tryouts for 8th graders going to high school will be held Friday, April 21st at 3:45 p.m. in the SHS gymnasium. There will be practice for tryouts on Wednesday, April 19th from 3:45 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. in the SHS gymnasium. At practice you will learn basic stunting, jumps, motion technique, and a short cheer and chant that you will perform the day of tryouts. Practices and tryouts will be closed to all except for judges, administrators, and coaches. There will be a panel of judges who are impartial and qualified to judge and vote. If you have any question, please feel free to contact me. Mindy Young 812-230-3205
Please give any lunch money to Mrs. Banther in the morning 7:30-8:00 am
Lunch Menu- 4/3/17 –4/7/17 (All lunch meals come with milk)
Monday- Chicken nuggets w/roll or Biscuits & Gravy
Tuesday- French Bread pizza or Pretzel & Yogurt
Wednesday-Spaghetti w/Bosco stick or Hot dog w/bag of chips
Thursday- Nachos Supreme or Corn Dog
Friday-Taco/Nacho bar or Chicken w/fries
SWSC CALENDAR 2016-2017
April 14 Good Friday- No School
May 25 End of Second Semester/Fourth Nine Weeks
May 26 No School-Possible Make Up Day
May 27 Graduation