Lunch this week:
Today – French bread or Bosco sticks
Tuesday – Chili cheese fries or Chicken nuggets w/roll
Wednesday – Chicken potato bowl or Bosco sticks w/sauce
Thursday – Taco pie or Mini corn dog
Friday – French toast sticks w/sausage or Stromboli
• The winter sports awards program will be on Monday, March 12 at 6 PM in the SHS auditorium. Girls’ basketball, Boys’ basketball, wrestling and cheer will be recognized. Athletes must attend the program in order to earn and receive their award.
• Softball tryouts start today at the Sullivan Elementary Gym from 3:15-5:30.
Meetings, activities, information
• Vincennes Star Driving School is conducting a Driver’s Education class at Sullivan High School starting April 4. Please pick up a flyer in the office for more information.
• Senior Blood Drive sign-up is in Mrs. Hannon’s office. The blood drive is Thursday, March 8.
• Reminder to Juniors, seniors, and their guests who plan to sign up for the Post Pro St. Louis bus trip: Reserve your seat for the trip between today and March 23 and pay your $25 to Mrs. Anderson in the office. Also, Raffle tickets are due on Monday, March 12.
• Seniors: Jostens will be here on Thursday, March 8 from 11:05 to 12:20 in the Commons to pass out graduation materials. Payment should be by cash, money order or credit/debit card. No personal checks will be accepted. If you have not ordered a cap, gown, or tassel, be sure to do so.
• All sport things hanging on lockers must be off by Friday.